• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tablet and PC want to use different file sharing apps!?

Evolution13

Lurker
Jun 13, 2017
I'm trying to share files (More than just music) between my Desktop and my Tablet, a Zenpad Z10. The tablet wants to use Zenlink and provides a handy link to download the windows version. There's nothing there except advertisements for other asus zenui apps Trying to manually search for a windows installer results in a bunch of sketchy looking sites that just scream trouble. When browsing from windows, Asus doesn't seem to believe a windows version exists at all.

The Desktop has the exact same problem. It wants to use Asus PC Link. when my Tablet's plugged into the PC, Asus PC Link sees nothing. Google Play insists that Asus PC Link for Android doesn't exist! there's plenty of generic file transfer programs but none specific to my tablet other than the zenui apps that it already has.

Can someone explain this madness to me and/or recommend a file transfer app that actually runs on both a PC and an android tablet!?

I'm trying to share files (More than just music) between my Desktop and my Tablet, a Zenpad Z10. The tablet wants to use Zenlink and provides a handy link to download the windows version. There's nothing there except advertisements for other asus zenui apps Trying to manually search for a windows installer results in a bunch of sketchy looking sites that just scream trouble. When browsing from windows, Asus doesn't seem to believe a windows version exists at all.

The Desktop has the exact same problem. It wants to use Asus PC Link. when my Tablet's plugged into the PC, Asus PC Link sees nothing. Google Play insists that Asus PC Link for Android doesn't exist! there's plenty of generic file transfer programs but none specific to my tablet other than the zenui apps that it already has.

Can someone explain this madness to me and/or recommend a file transfer app that actually runs on both a PC and an android tablet!?
Hi! You can transfer files between Android and PC wirelessly with AirMore. It's free and very convenient to use. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones