• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Theme][CM9] Black Infinitum v.5.0

I might be able to fix your issue's but I'd have to theme the rom itself, then you would have to reflash the rom, what rom are you running ?

The CM9 Alpha rom that was just released ? Well I've never tried to theme a 4.0 based rom, but it should be along the same general concept, I will see if I can do it, Do you know what phone the theme is originally from ?

I will try to theme it when I get off work tonight, if it's gonna work I know soon it won't take me long if it all goes in without any problems, I've done this with several Bionic themes, just never tried on 4.0, we will see.

I will try to theme it when I get off work tonight, if it's gonna work I know soon it won't take me long if it all goes in without any problems, I've done this with several Bionic themes, just never tried on 4.0, we will see.

So you have Bionic Themes for the Triumph?

Yes there posted here, I themed them into CM7, There's CM7 Ginger Blue Fire, Epic Pink CM7, & My personal favorite CM7-Guiding Light Remix, like I said this will not be something you add to your rom it's gonna be your roms primary theme.

Back
Top Bottom