• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Touchpad Problems But Cricket Stepped Upped

mistermsk

Interesting Issue I had. I got my phone 2 week-ends ago. Actually, bought 2. One for my son and one for me. I started playing angry birds and noticed that some of my birds just started dieing while on the sling shot. Over the next day or two it got worse. I saw a you tube of a guy using an app called multitouch tester. Oh my gosh. When I used it, I saw hits ever few seconds at the top of the screen. Took it back to Cricket. Of course they did not have any more in stock but they gave me a temp phone while I was waiting for it. Less then a week, they called, the new one came in and I am back in business.

I just wanted to say how nice it was to deal with the staff there, at the Cricket store. When I had Verizon Wireless. I did not have that type of experience. With the new Smart Phone plan at Cricket, unlimited everything and included is the $5 phone replacement each month.

Funny, I have a few friends with Verizon phones and they seem to look down on me since I have Cricket. With lower costing plans and service like I described, I just shrug my shoulders and say come back into the light. They tell me well your service area sucks. When I pick up my phone I can call and get 3g. I have not picked it up yet where I could not make a call unless I was in a building with other carriers that could not make a call.

No problems here. ;)

Back
Top Bottom