• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help transfer of pictures

Go into Quickpic, tap on Folders. Then tap on +Add. There you will see a list of Cloud Drives, DropBox is one of them. Tap on Drop box and it will import them to Quick Pic. That's what I did with OneDrive.

From the Dropbox app, long press the photo until a menu comes up, choose export, then save to device.

Another way is to use the carousel app from Dropbox with a file manager app like ES file manager installed. You can select multiple photos and then share them; ES file manager will come up as a share, and you can use it to download to a location of your choice.

Doogald .... I did as you suggested & long pressed exported to device and saved it in quickpic

problem when I deleted it from download it deleted it from quickpic also

That's where Dropbox saves the files, so you can't delete it from downloads. Deleting a photo from the phone will delete it from Quicpic as well. Or use the ES File Explorer method to choose the folder (and album in Quickpic) where files are stored.

If you just want to see Dropbox photos, you can install Dropbox's free Carousel app and you won't have to save the photos to the device.

Back
Top Bottom