• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Unbricking all the LG mytouches

sammyz

LG Whiz Kid
Update-- Unbrick guide made here: http://androidforums.com/lg-mytouch...5-guide-kdz-unbrick-return-stock-lg-e739.html

I would like to start a guide that will unbrick each mytouch (in seperate threads).

I have unbricked many phones I don't own and never touched or looked at once.

I know how to get a hold of any firmware, but I do need a serial number to get a hold of it with the model # as well PM it to me. I also know how to convert cab files to kdz, kdz to cab, cab to bin.

Information on how to get phone into software download mode from powered off would also be useful. Sometimes you have to plug in USB while hitting random key combo...

Hi there, I have a LG Mytouch E739 and I rooted and installed cm9 . However I did not back up my stock files -.- . I deleted and uninstalled cm9 because I no longer want the ROM. When I tried restarting my phone it went into recovery mode. I tried installing other roms but regardless it takes me back to recovery mode. I have tried many things but my device wont go past the recovery menu. I would appreciate if you could assist me. Thanks.

Hi there, I have a LG Mytouch E739 and I rooted and installed cm9 . However I did not back up my stock files -.- . I deleted and uninstalled cm9 because I no longer want the ROM. When I tried restarting my phone it went into recovery mode. I tried installing other roms but regardless it takes me back to recovery mode. I have tried many things but my device wont go past the recovery menu. I would appreciate if you could assist me. Thanks.

I'll make it tonight, if my internet is working at home.

Back
Top Bottom