• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Unfortunately (app) has stopped

shonhay

Lurker
Hello

I have a Galaxy tab 3 (p5210) 4.2.2 and I just flashed a custom rom (amatrom) on it.
Everything seemed fine but some apps like my files or video player just wont work, along with most games and some other utility apps that will just remain black screen, sometimes without the ability to return, forcing me to reset the device.
Ive tried a factory reset more than once and it didnt work, installed a different recovery mod, flashed to a different rom, i dont know how i didnt brick it already.
Then I searched for the stock rom, but i cant seem to figure which one it is (theres GT-P5210XXUANK8 or GT-P5210XXUAMK8 with ILO something or some other stuff like that)
The tab is Israeli, but other than that im not sure how else do i figure out the stock rom version.
to think that i did all this for trying to fix memory editing apps.
Before i get flamed by veterans, i searched the web for three days, obviously nothing worked.

anyone feel like helping a noob?

I think you will get some better support in the All Things Root subforum so I moved your thread here.:)

Back
Top Bottom