• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root update for attain

Description This is a software upgrade for the U.S. Cellular Samsung Galaxy Samsung Attain (SCH-R920). This software will update your Samsung Galaxy Attain to FG02.

so baseband version change fg02
kernel version too fg02

let see if someone root this

Yea , i updated. Its pretty much the same update as the admire. We just need root now and i could conjour up something from there.

So what noticeable features are new in this update? :)

Improved battery life, New lock screen. New incoming call answer and decline tabs. Different baseband I believe. Small things. And if I'm not mistaken New camera features. I think. I'm not sure if we had the panoramic option before. I'll take some screen shots. And if you didn't know, we can take screen shots stock by pressing the power and home button at the same time.

ze6e3a8a.jpg

umy7asum.jpg

adetabes.jpg

And my home screen just for the hell if it

u5emyjyh.jpg

Will be taking more soon.

I believe that the screenshot was already here xD.
It seems like something great, will try the update right now :D

The update is excellent. The ram availability has increased aswell so it IS NOT just little useless things. This is a MUST update so that this forum section can hopefully start moving forward more quickly

@ bonez , its at the top of this topic. use a computer its really simple my suggestion if u rooted and on gasmod stay there till the root comes out for the update !

Back
Top Bottom