• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Verizon 3-way calling GS3

bprice

May 10, 2010
Am I missing something? 3-way or conference calling is getting worse with newer phones. I love my new GS3 but with the removal of dedicated Send/Receive buttons, you cant operate 3-way properly. You need to be able to flash back to first caller if second does not answer. Otherwise you are stuck with that persons VM. If you hit the End button you lose both calls. Verizon's conf ability is terrible and new button-less phones made it worse.

Hey I spent about a week frustrated trying to figure this out but I did finally find out how to drop only the one person on a three way. I have the galaxy s3 with metro pcs so it may be a little different on another carrier. So here's what you do:

Press the home key then click on phone. You should see the green phone icon at the middle bottom. Click on that and there you go the person you want to get rid of is give and the person you want to speak to is there.

Why you have to go through all of that I don't know. I hope someone finds this helpful.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones