• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon Extended Battery is back and half off!

breynolds007

Just ordered mine for 26 bucks shipped.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessory?acti=accessoryDetails&archetypeId=12917&accessoryId=49870

It doesn't eliminate NFC. Added battery life seems to vary, but the ratings are 1850 mAh for the standard and 2100 for the extended, so about 13%. However, it's still slim enough to fit in most standard cases.

it's been half off since the GN's release.

i returned mine. noticed little difference in battery life and couldn't find a case that fit whith it.

it's been half off since the GN's release.

i returned mine. noticed little difference in battery life and couldn't find a case that fit whith it.

OS probably had to work with battery stats that weren't collected yet on your phone.

I'll agree, not much difference between the two IMHO, but I'm at about 55-60% at the end of a work day (on the standard battery) with what I would consider moderate use!

OS probably had to work with battery stats that weren't collected yet on your phone.

I'll agree, not much difference between the two IMHO, but I'm at about 55-60% at the end of a work day (on the standard battery) with what I would consider moderate use!

used it for two weeks.

I used it for almost a month I liked it but I wanted to use my Barely There case so I went back to the original battery and while I usually hit that red light indicator an hour earlier I think I prefer the slightly slimmer battery and more case options ... I wish they would have just made the 2100 the stock battery even with the larger back it's not noticeable until you try to fit a slimmer case on to it but if it had been the stock option all the cases would fit it . I have the extra standard battery with charger and I like being able to swap out batteries when needed with this method

I used it for almost a month I liked it but I wanted to use my Barely There case so I went back to the original battery and while I usually hit that red light indicator an hour earlier I think I prefer the slightly slimmer battery and more case options ... I wish they would have just made the 2100 the stock battery even with the larger back it's not noticeable until you try to fit a slimmer case on to it but if it had been the stock option all the cases would fit it . I have the extra standard battery with charger and I like being able to swap out batteries when needed with this method

yep. i would have just kept it, but there's very limited case selection for the extended one.

My rationale in getting one the first day was: 4.65" SuperAmoled HD screen and 4G data. I need all the battery power I can get.

Between the extended battery and Juice Defender + I can go all day on a charge with moderate use. Today, I've been on battery for 11.25 hours and still have 54% charge left.

No, I do not use a case and the extended battery fits fine in the car dock, if anyone was wondering. I guess the extended battery's a matter of personal preference.

Extra juice is always welcome, I actually like the feel of the phone with the extended battery and back and theres no difference in how it fits in the Diztronic case.

It's a keeper.

Got my battery installed. Had no issues with the Seidio Active Case with kickstand. The only place that I notice it is around the bottom of the camera. The case doesn't fit flush in that one spot. Other than that there are no issues.

Honestly, at $25 this is a no-brainer. While it may only give you an extra 30min-1hr of juice with normal usage, any extra is always good. And it really does not change the look/feel of the phone at all. I look at it as more of a second OEM battery with NFC and back cover than an extended battery, and for $25 it is a pretty good deal. I guess the only downside is problems with some cases, but I don't use a case so no issue for me.

Miss the bump at the bottom of the phone with the extended battery - now I can't tell which end is up until I look at the phone or put my fingerprint on the lens of the camera :P

I'm getting an extra 60ish minutes out of the extended battery. It's just enough that I don't have to charge multiple times a day so I'm pretty happy for $25.

Just ordered mine. I am finally getting somewhat better battery life out of the standard one. Yesterday it zonked out after 10.5 hours which is much better than the 4-5 I was getting a few weeks ago. But for $25 it can't hurt. Now I will have an extended and 2 standards. Jeez! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom