• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Vibrate mode ? HELP!

eman863

Is there any possible way that i could get it so that there is a vibrate only mode AND a silent only mode ? Please help.

Not sure if it's the same for the Attain 4g but my phone can switch from silent to vibrate mode by turning down the ringer volume. And I have a widget that toggles silent and vibrate mode. If you don't have a widget like that, try searching the play store.

Not sure if it's the same for the Attain 4g but my phone can switch from silent to vibrate mode by turning down the ringer volume. And I have a widget that toggles silent and vibrate mode. If you don't have a widget like that, try searching the play store.

that doesnt work /:

Try going to settings>sound>vibration.
You can change it from vibrate to silence. Its the only way ive been able to do it

I can't seem to turn off vibrate when I receive a text message. I went to settings>sound>vibrate>>>>>neither option, Never nor Only in silent mode, prevent vibration upon receiving a text. What am I missing?

To disable vibrate from your text messages you have to go into your text message settings by hitting text message>menu>settings. There should be an option for vibration in there. Took me a while to figure this one out as well.

To disable vibrate from your text messages you have to go into your text message settings by hitting text message>menu>settings. There should be an option for vibration in there. Took me a while to figure this one out as well.

I have an icon for "settings" but where do I find "text message" and "menu?"

Go into your text messages like you're going to send someone a message. Hit the menu button. There should be a window that pops up and "settings" should be an option. Go in there and you should be able to fix your problem.

Back
Top Bottom