• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] Can someone please help me?

Okay, I have a Samsung Galaxy Victory for Virgin Mobile and I rooted it using Odin and TWRP. Well everything was working fine until I decided to try and flash a ROM.

So before I put the ROM on my phone, I wiped everything...including the operating system (cause I was being stupid).

So now I can get the phone to boot up and it will still go into TWRP but when it tries to boot up properly it gets stuck at this white screen that looks fuzzy and it won't go past it.

I really don't know what to do. I've looked at a ton of threads and came up with nothing. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough or maybe my phone just cannot be saved but I would appreciate any advice.

Thank you so much in advance.

Okay, I have a Samsung Galaxy Victory for Virgin Mobile and I rooted it using Odin and TWRP. Well everything was working fine until I decided to try and flash a ROM.

So before I put the ROM on my phone, I wiped everything...including the operating system (cause I was being stupid).

So now I can get the phone to boot up and it will still go into TWRP but when it tries to boot up properly it gets stuck at this white screen that looks fuzzy and it won't go past it.

I really don't know what to do. I've looked at a ton of threads and came up with nothing. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough or maybe my phone just cannot be saved but I would appreciate any advice.

Thank you so much in advance.

There are no Roms for the current build and baseband of the victory. Do you remember your build? Mg5? Nd4?
I have a backup of mg5 you can restore in twrp, you have to get it in the right folder. The correct folder is twrp/backups/"serial number"/name of backup. Here is the link mg5 backup for twrp

So I had to reflash TWRP and now it's stuck at the SAMSUNG logo and I cannot get my computer to recognize it so how can I get the recovery onto my phone?

Can you get into download mode? That's how you use Odin to flash twrp. From power off, hold power and volume down. Then connect to PC with odin to flash a tar of twrp.

Back
Top Bottom