• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] i got a new phone

mudflap2020

Android Enthusiast
thank you guys for all the support with my victory, but when I tried to return the phone for a new one the lady said there was no more so I got the Samsung galaxy s3 virgin mobile thanks for all the fun times helping me with my phone and may the victory be with you, btw the gs3 is like a big boy victory, the screens colors punch you in the face, beautiful screen, but I recall they have the same internals right ,happy holidays.

hey does the ext to internal zip work with any other android phones like the s3 its the zip you flash to swap the internal memory with the sd card

But I want to know if I can flash it? Both are similar in prossesor and soc. Shouldn't the file systems be similar enough to be compatible. I'm trying to say can I do it? Yes or no I'm really interested in slapping a 64 class 10 sd card and having that much space!

Can I summon jerryscript? The eminem this forum! But I think he's gone into hiding I haven't seen much activity its a pity such an awesome person was intimidated by other peoples actions, if their phone was broken becuase they did it they are responsible!

hey does the ext to internal zip work with any other android phones like the s3 its the zip you flash to swap the internal memory with the sd card

Once you get the 4.3 update you won't need to worry about it; apps can once again be moved to the SD card directly, no workaround needed :)

Back
Top Bottom