• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] [VMOBI] ND4 Stock Rom

Nick_73

Here is the stock ND4 rom I extracted from my phone. Nothing has been changed
Make sure you are already updated to ND4! Flashing the Rom itself (not update.zip) WILL CAUSE FATAL ERRORS!

GET IT HERE!!

Original MG5-ND4 update:
Get it here thanks to Madbat

Here is the TWRP/CWM No Props update.zip
Also thanks to @madbat

Here's how the update works:
You're going to need stock everything MG5 ODEXED Rom. Stock kernel. Stock recovery. You can keep your root, you won't lose it. DO NOT DELETE ANY SYSTEM ITEMS, INCLUDING APPS!
Now, you can either place the update into your cache and go to Settings/System Update/Update Samsung Software and do it from there OR you can boot to stock recovery and apply update from SD card.

The no-props update means that EVERYTHING has to be stock, EXCEPT recovery. You can keep TWRP.
Feel free to ask about any errors :)

Credits to Topher2632 for the ND4 image and Insanelycool for modem image

I just realized ur pic is Batman lol you'll love my next rom update then :D when it works...

I have always been called bats or batman. Its part of my name. Madbat is just a mix of me and my wife that was my first gmail address. It just stuck. Lol. Can't wait to see the new ROM update.

I have always been called bats or batman. Its part of my name. Madbat is just a mix of me and my wife that was my first gmail address. It just stuck. Lol. Can't wait to see the new ROM update.
Lol XD
If the next update will boot you'll see it lol

Check out the next update ;) and don't forget the add-on pack XD

Back
Top Bottom