• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wallet cases question

So I'm looking to use a wallet case for my daily, but it only holds 2 cards so idk what to do with the rest of my cards!! Does anyone else use wallet cases and if so where do you keep your other credit cards, insurance card, bonus cards? Is there an app I could use?

For apps, I use KeyRing or WalGo but I don't put credit cards there. Only rewards cards

Most wallet cases are very thin so good luck shopping for the one that fits your cards.

Upvote 0
So I'm looking to use a wallet case for my daily, but it only holds 2 cards so idk what to do with the rest of my cards!! Does anyone else use wallet cases and if so where do you keep your other credit cards, insurance card, bonus cards? Is there an app I could use?

I would never trust apps to store credit cards. For all those loyalty/rewards cards I use CardStar. For insurance cards, you can probably just take a picture. For other cards, maybe as an option you can use either This or This? The second one is what I have on my Seidio CONVERT holster, affixed inside of it facing my phone's screen. That one is actually not available on amazon at the current moment, but the first one is available. Depending on the wallet case you are looking for, perhaps you can affix it inside? Might work outside of the case as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones