• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Want to treat my new android well

Message to self: something ain't right. I'm smarter than this. How can I be so freakin' lost in one place. I don't know if I should try and find somebody...I thought someone said something to me earlier but I think they were talkin' to somebody else...it's getting late and I'm going crazy. Maybe I'll find a place to crash...were is that lounge?

Upvote 0
This is probably the wrong place to reply but here goes: thank you for that but I still don't know if it is ok, good, or bad to leave it on the charger as I play on this for many hours at a time wifi, internet, talking, download music, talking here, everything. All day every day. Or should I let the battery drain & charge, drain and charge? Thank you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones