• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What the heck

determined sou

Was up with metros phones having 4.1 except lg spirit . bullshet bro , I think im going to have to take into my own hands . Watch out metro stores , I'm coming for you . No joke

Didn't the metro s3 community bitch and moan to the metro fb and get the update to 4.1 and eventually 4.2?

Didn't the metro s3 community bitch and moan to the metro fb and get the update to 4.1 and eventually 4.2?

Samsung did that not Metro. ;)

No crying, whining, petitions, etc got any carrier to do anything.

And we have 4.1 on the spirit. ;)

We do, but it's buggy. Trust me I'm all for your projects PG, it just seems when it comes to CM and LG well let's just say luck hasn't really been on our side to get it fully functional for everyday use. I mean I remember when you were trying to get it working for the connect when it had more issues than it does with the spirit now. I also recall members trying to get LG to upgrade the connect to ics and then them giving people the run around saying it was up to metro, and vice versa. So who's it really up to? Don't get me wrong sir I have nothing but faith in your work and know that you are mad skilled in the ways of android. I've been using your projects since the ascend and greatly appreciate your contribution to the community well every community that I've been a part of that you've helped, but I'm starting to see a pattern with LG and CM, I just hope with the powers combined that we can get a fully functional CM sometime in the near future. Because a legit fully working build of JB would just be super awesome on this device.

What's up with a kids android (kurio) having 4.2 jb ? And we don't? $99 kids toy having dual processor and 4.2.. that's bs.

I was tripping out this day on some other stuff . The hell with metro and its update we have 4.1 and its fully customisable with those port less ROMs and play themes . I clearly didn't think when I posted this . My apologize for any disturbance of the peace on these great forums . Pg you really made us something real awesome and I think its more then enough on your part . Maybe its time we grouped up and make this 4.1 and 4.2 (knock on wood ) fully function able . Would be better then anything metro could possibly offer .

Back
Top Bottom