• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

which phone to upgrade to?

which phone to get?

• S5

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Z2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

silentwitness

Android Expert
Hey guys im currently using the S4 and considering an upgrade but cant decide between the s5 or the sony Z2. What do you all recommend? I had a look at the HTC one (M8) but i didnt care for it much.

Personally i think a jump from the S4 to the S5 is a waste as you dont really gain much. I would wait for the S6 or with any luck HTC may come to their senses & do either an M8 with at least 8mp ultra pixel, or next years one.
The only real let down with the M8 after all is the lack of a decent amount of pixels.

i know the jump is not worth it but i tend to upgrade phones every year and currently the options are limited S5 or Z2 or HTC one M8. The LG G3 should be good but that wont come till Sept odd. They are saying the Z3 would be coming in sept also.

If you like to have the latest phone, you might get a little down on your Z2 when the Z3 comes out six months later...

i know the jump is not worth it but i tend to upgrade phones every year and currently the options are limited S5 or Z2 or HTC one M8. The LG G3 should be good but that wont come till Sept odd. They are saying the Z3 would be coming in sept also.

The LG G3 will more than likely be a great phone if they make it with a minimum of 32gb storage or add an sd card slot. The sony phones always seem great but usually seem to take a couple of updates to hit their full potential, thats imo.

Back
Top Bottom