• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Will AT&T carry this phone?

bdclary

Does anyone know whether AT&T will carry the Z3? I haven't found any sources that definitively confirm either way.

Thanks,
Brian

Thanks all. I get an AT&T discount through my employer, and I've been happy with their service, so I won't be switching to another carrier for this phone. Looks like it'll be between the LG G3 and the Galaxy S5 for me.

Thanks all. I get an AT&T discount through my employer, and I've been happy with their service, so I won't be switching to another carrier for this phone. Looks like it'll be between the LG G3 and the Galaxy S5 for me.

just buy it unlocked and use it on ATT..thats what im doing w my z2

just buy it unlocked and use it on ATT..thats what im doing w my z2

Too expensive for me to do that, unfortunately. Buying a phone with a two year contract takes full advantage of my discount. I can't justify the extra cost of getting the Z3 rather than an S5 or G3 on contract.

Too expensive for me to do that, unfortunately. Buying a phone with a two year contract takes full advantage of my discount. I can't justify the extra cost of getting the Z3 rather than an S5 or G3 on contract.

what phone are your using now?

I haven't been on contract for long time with AT&T and I just buy my own phones. I too also get the discount from them as well.

If you get the phone on eBay, you can save money as opposed to getting it directly from Sony. I recently purchased the Dual SIM (D6633) version of the phone which I will use it with both AT&T and Fido.

If you get the phone on eBay, you can save money as opposed to getting it directly from Sony. I recently purchased the Dual SIM (D6633) version of the phone which I will use it with both AT&T and Fido.

Will the Z3 be able to use AT&T's LTE?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-03-15-32-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-03-15-32-52.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 88
I had a z2 for a short time and liked some of the stuff. But the WiFi didn't
Work and the battery life was no
Where near what they said it was
Supposed to be. But what I've seen
With the z3, things are looking up.
Was wondering if I could use my
IPhone 6 for my phone use while