• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Will it fit in your pocket?

amallon

Lurker
Sep 14, 2013
I'm currently using an S3 and am due an upgrade. Have been giving the Note 3 some consideration because I think I'd like the s-pen for jotting down notes. The size worries me a little, will this fit into my jean pocket? I have small hands as well, will this phone be too much to handle??

I'm currently using an S3 and am due an upgrade. Have been giving the Note 3 some consideration because I think I'd like the s-pen for jotting down notes. The size worries me a little, will this fit into my jean pocket? I have small hands as well, will this phone be too much to handle??

151.2 x 79.2 x 8.3 mm (which is 5.95 x 3.12 x 0.33 inches in old money). I can't measure your jeans pocket.

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0
NJRonbo thanks for that. Do you ever find the N2's size a problem??

Absolutely not.

I went from an iPhone 4 to a Galaxy SIII.

A month later I went to the Note 2 when it was released.

At first, yes, the phone seemed to be monstrous. After a day or two it seemed quite natural to use.

What is amazing about this device is that it serves the purpose of being both a phone and a tablet. I have an iPad but I rarely turn it on. That's because I have a device that fits comfortably in my pocket that I can actually read. Furthermore, because I always use the stylus, there are no more oily fingerprints all over my screen.

I think you will find that after owning a Note III, you will never want anything smaller.

Upvote 0
I've had the note 2 since January and I can't really think of a time that the size of it was an issue. I'm 5'6 (darn short mother ruined it for me :p ) and it fits in front pockets, back pockets and when I'm not at work, cargo pockets.

Did it seem large at first? No doubt. Does that feeling go away in a week's time? Yes. And the joy you'll feel of all its beauty will supersede any concerns you have over the size.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones