• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wont startup after

playerp2b

Lurker
Please help me ! :(:(
Yesterday I root my Lg optimus 3d with 2.3.5 and v21a by using Superoneclick.
After I root the phone, I installed Rom Manager and when I hit "Flash ClockworkMod Recovery" I get this message "An error occurred while attempting to run privileged commands! "
At that thime my phone freeze, it wont respond to annything I do, so I took my battery out and after a few seconds back in.
After that I start up my phone, but it wont start up it freezes and I only get the LG logo in my screen.
Can someone help me please, even when I must get it back to factory settings. It doesnt metter, the only thing I hope is that the phone will start again :(:(
Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Holland..

is not dead...
i ve got the same problem...u have to use lg mobile update, connect the phone to pc while is turned of, the turn on it using the power button and volume up, keep pressing, when u hear the sound from pc of connection leave the buttons.
after that running lg mobile update, and u will se that the program will find the phone after that set up country and lenguage, than click on costumer care in the windows og lg mobile update and select recovery, insert the imei of the phone, and the recovery will start...after that your phone will live again...

but the problem is that i need to flash a custom rom...
fck

Back
Top Bottom