• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help x10 went off - wont powerup/turn back on??

uzee

May 14, 2010
Scotland
I just updated my phone to 2.3.

It was working fine, however after half a day - the phone wont turn on. It went off when it had plenty of battery (70%).

After that when i hold the power button, the phone vibrates but nothing else happens. The scren doesnt turn on and neither does the small led light.

I put it to charge and the led light doesnt turn on then either.

What do you thin the problem can be? Have u had any experience like this with you x10?

I just updated my phone to 2.3.

It was working fine, however after half a day - the phone wont turn on. It went off when it had plenty of battery (70%).

After that when i hold the power button, the phone vibrates but nothing else happens. The scren doesnt turn on and neither does the small led light.

I put it to charge and the led light doesnt turn on then either.

What do you thin the problem can be? Have u had any experience like this with you x10?

Hopefully you backed everything up before doing the upgrade.

Did you use PC Companion to upgrade or the flashtool?

The same thing happened to me when I upgraded to 2.3 without upgrading the firmware first (when I upgraded using the flashtool)

I then had to flash to an older version, then I was able to try again and upgrade in the right order.

Try and use PC companion and reflash.

Or you will have to try and use the flashtool

http://androidforums.com/x10-all-things-root/272949-flashtool-guide-how-n00bies.html

Install 2.1 by following the guide above. Then when 2.1 is working...you could try and upgrade to 2.3 again.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones