• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Your favorite theme for the OE?

Zeroastros

I have been looking at themes and noticed that some themes look a bit bad should it be because of the small screen? Honestly I don't know(lol)Well I want to know your guys favorite themes and a little brief explanation.
I'll start off, I found a couple of awesome themes that keep the resolution of each icon beast:D
Dcikonz: Most complete theme I ever had! Constant updates seriously I had this for some years and it still gets updates! Another reason is the icon request app and app masking or uniform.And the best part it's FREE
Minimal UI: The big square icons are colorful yet simple it's a huge theme 1400+ Icons. Icons have great resolution also white icon alternatives. It just got a huge update which the Dev recreated all 1400+ Icons. It's paid but worth every penny.
WhiteLine(also known as white frost):The most minimal theme yet! So sexy and transparent which lets you show off your wallpaper. Not much to say but take a look. Also paid.
The screenshots below are in order I listed them above.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1406783014469.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1406783014469.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 122
  • uploadfromtaptalk1406783027396.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1406783027396.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 114
  • uploadfromtaptalk1406783036922.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1406783036922.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 114
Update check these out!
Tiny icons: Minimal theme that every minimalist should have! Tons of icons so sleek they are also free!
Cryten: Paid but one awesome theme! Colors are soft/Pastel looking wallpapers that come with it are warm. I love the soft look of it.But one of those themes you fall instantly in love with.
Moonshine: Project Hera style icons! Plus tons of wallpapers and its free! Awesome if you want to keep the android look:)
Lumos: Kovdev did it again! These icons are just amazing no words for it?! The hard work put in it sure shows off, tons of wallpapers and frequent updates.
(This should be a theme review thread:eek:)
suvysyge.jpg

3y6emuqa.jpg

esa7a6ed.jpg

azazepuv.jpg

The PPI on this phone is 144. Which is down right terrible even for an entry level phone. Thats why the resolution looks so bad but you get use to it. While the O.E is not to bad I just need to get new service. VM service is so bad here that it heats up the phone and kills battery life.

I been a fan of the stock andriod theme since 4.0. I didn't like 2.3 stock. But who would have guess how well the white icons and transparent status bar would look on the right wallpaper.

Back
Top Bottom