• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Are you naked or covered? Case ofcourse :)

Is your Droid X naked?

• Au Naturel

Votes: 67 54.0%
  • It's shy - Cased

Votes: 57 46.0%

• Total voters
I have the body glove case with the belt clip, and I am really disappointed with it. The plastic clips on the inside that are used to snap the case together are already starting to break. I've lost two of them and now the case falls off (with my phone) anytime I bump into something. I would recommend not getting that case if you plan on taking it off much.

I have ordered the case/holster combo from the Verizon store, so hopefully that one will work better.

Upvote 0
I have the body glove case with the belt clip, and I am really disappointed with it. The plastic clips on the inside that are used to snap the case together are already starting to break. I've lost two of them and now the case falls off (with my phone) anytime I bump into something. I would recommend not getting that case if you plan on taking it off much.

I have ordered the case/holster combo from the Verizon store, so hopefully that one will work better.

Body Glove case and Zaggs screen protector. I like the case but agree you don't want to be popping it off and on a lot.

Upvote 0
I always ride bareback.

I've managed to drop the phone once, although not from my hands. I was in a towtruck (car broke down), and had the phone tucked in between my legs. I forgot it was there, and when I got out it tumbled down onto the asphalt. There's a slight indentation in the rubber on the bottom left where the laynard holes are now, but you can't see it unless you know it's there. Oh well.

Upvote 0
I have the "best skins ever" invisible skin. Kept my storm well protected and I think it will do the same thing on the DX. I did end up with a couple wear spots after 2.5 years, but no big deal to me. The week I took off the best skins ever I had scratches all over my phone and screen. I never had to worry about putitng keys in my pocket with my phone with the best skins ever.

So I guess technically I'm almost nekkid, but not quite.

Upvote 0
Just got my X 9/29 ...I'm debating the screen protector thing.I had the so called anti glare verizon one installed but I'll be damned if I'm gonna put up with a muddy looking screen .I had my D1 for 8 months without protection and the screen still looks perfect.I keep the phone in a silicone case plus I rock a belt clip case.I work in construction...and don't baby the phone...but don't abuse it either.Any reports of thoughts about "screen condoms"?....lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones