• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ICS on SGSII Epic 4G Touch

The Hero haters here crack me up. :D I LOVED my Hero. The 2.1 upgrade was a bit of a headache, but luckily, I was smart enough to root the phone ahead of time, and just flash a 2.1 ROM. Then once I got CM7 on it, there was no looking back. The phone worked great for me, and it still works great for me. I use it now as a wi-fi mp3 player. :) Back to the topic here though, I hope that ICS is coming soon. I really like the look of it. And yes, I know I can flash an ICS ROM and have it now, but that's besides the point. ;)

Just to let ya know there won't be any appearance change when ics comes.. Just look at the official updates over seas

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
you obviously arent aware it actually did come out 03/15/12 in internationally, just not in the US.

so LOL at that.

Wow, you really got me there.

You reiterated my point, genius.
It means nothing to the numerous people with this particular US handset that a bunch of Pollocks have the update. If anything that probably makes it worse.

Some guy on a mule cart in Croatia shilling car parts has the update. Lol

Upvote 0

Lol is right. I did however suggest that the update may not be released until the launch of the Galaxy Nexus for Sprint. Now that the Sprint stores are starting to get Nexus literature, I think that may be the most accurate suggestion. It could be that Samsung has already given Sprint the release and Sprint is holding off on it.

Upvote 0
Lol is right. I did however suggest that the update may not be released until the launch of the Galaxy Nexus for Sprint. Now that the Sprint stores are starting to get Nexus literature, I think that may be the most accurate suggestion. It could be that Samsung has already given Sprint the release and Sprint is holding off on it.

Why wait???...:stupido3:U can have it now !!!!!:dancing2:

Upvote 0
OR, you can wait another week and a half (May 3rd) for Samsungs announcement and soon afterward release of their next iPhone killer - the Galaxy sIII!!!

This one along with HTC's announcement of THEIR Iphone killer (One X) is purported to be different than the 30 iPhone killers that preceded it in that it will/can detect any iPhone in within close proximity, jump out of your hands and proceed to f**ck that iPhone in its mouth.

Yes, the iPhone is as good as dead now. Again. lol

The galaxy and One X will already have ICS.
The slow death march of the S2 has officially begun.

Google on the flip side is already making a few more noises about not only Jelly bean but about the OS that will follow Jelly Bean - code named - Cocaine Biceps.

YAY!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
OR, you can wait another week and a half (May 3rd) for Samsungs announcement and soon afterward release of their next iPhone killer - the Galaxy sIII!!!

This one along with HTC's announcement of THEIR Iphone killer (One X) is purported to be different than the 30 iPhone killers that preceded it in that it will/can detect any iPhone in within close proximity, jump out of your hands and proceed to f**ck that iPhone in its mouth.

Yes, the iPhone is as good as dead now. Again. lol

The galaxy and One X will already have ICS.
The slow death march of the S2 has officially begun.

Google on the flip side is already making a few more noises about not only Jelly bean but about the OS that will follow Jelly Bean - code named - Cocaine Biceps.

YAY!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Yeah for sure...
But in another six months all the phones you're talkin about will be dead as well...:dancing2:
Im waitin on Quad Core...But LTE dosen't play well with it...:(

And On and On and On...:D

Upvote 0
Sure it does. Just not with the Tegra 3.

Also, the ICS for the unlocked Galaxy S2 came out earlier this week. Carriers will begin updating soon! :D
Can't wait for Chrome Beta. Giggity.

S3 will be out soon ...heard maybe in June...Talkin Quad Core thats where I read LTE and Quad Core don't play well...But hopefully like your sayin They can...Will be addin a line and the S2 will be up on Ebay where I sell all my phones at rediculous High Prices...:eek:

BTW i have Chrome Beta...Ran like S--t in the beginning ...I went back to it in the last two ICS leaks and runs much better now but no better than Qwick ICS Browser...Boat Browser...or XScope Browser...:cool:

Upvote 0

Every new android is dubbed "the iphone killer". Apple will do that on thier own. Unless the supposed iphone 5 has something big, i've been bored with the iphone for a while.

ICS... I have CM9. Wasn't waiting anymore

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones