• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [UNLOCK] LG L70 Bootloader Unlock

Hello, I'm new here. I'm running Mac OS X Yosemite, and when running the script (the .sh one), it says when zeroing out the laf partition, that there was a write error, not enough space, as @DanielReyes had earlier:

Code:
================================================================================
  laf partition script by           
========================= Android Addict and junkie2100 ==========================
Make sure that USB Debugging is enabled, all drivers are installed, and that usb
                  Internet Connection is selected in usb mode                 
================================= Disclaimer ===================================
I am not responsible for anything that may or may not happen to your phone. By
           selecting any choice you are accepting your own fate!!!!!!         
================================ Other credits =================================
                Android Addict, junkie2100, Cheetopocalypse, biggiephil, bobdamnit, LoneStar, and PlayfulGod.              
================================================================================
[*] Moving laf.img to sdcard/Download folder

45056+0 records in
45056+0 records out
23068672 bytes transferred in 5.347 secs (4314320 bytes/sec)

[*] Moving laf.img to computer just in case

5994 KB/s (23068672 bytes in 3.757s)

[*] Now going to zero out laf partition

/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/laf: write error: No space left on device
45057+0 records in
45056+0 records out
23068672 bytes transferred in 3.990 secs (5781622 bytes/sec)
[*] laf partition complete!!!

[*] Proceed to part 2 of my guide now!!!

laf partition script
========By: Android Addict, junkie2100, Cheetopocalypse, biggiephil, bobdamnit, LoneStar, and PlayfulGod========

I really didn't wanna brick, so I restored the download mode as the OP posted, and thankfully, it rebooted successfully. But! I wanna do this, just for if sometime theres a CM port for Lollipop or something cool like that :p. Also, I tried this a second time after uninstalling a bunch of apps that took space, but the problem's still there.

Any suggestions, and what does it mean? Thanks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello,

First I want to say thank you to OP and all the people that made this possible. It is greatly appreciated.

Now, I am MS32310b, stuck in this part, I do have USB debugging on, I am rooted with supersu and busy box (did it with TowelRoot). I was able to conduct everything as described but when doing the adb push etc, is when I get "error:device not found."

Any help would be deeply appreciated.
Thanks in advance, :)

*Please see the pictures attached.

245zqk4.png

2njitxf.jpg

359gz87.jpg

In the last image you can see that the laf.img was indeed created during part 1 and I do have a copy in the folder "bootloader_unlock_part1" is just the push and the last part that I cannot finish. I still boot the phone and I am able to use as if nothing happened.

Upvote 0
Hello,

First I want to say thank you to OP and all the people that made this possible. It is greatly appreciated.

Now, I am MS32310b, stuck in this part, I do have USB debugging on, I am rooted with supersu and busy box (did it with TowelRoot). I was able to conduct everything as described but when doing the adb push etc, is when I get "error:device not found."

Any help would be deeply appreciated.
Thanks in advance, :)

*Please see the pictures attached.

245zqk4.png

2njitxf.jpg

359gz87.jpg

In the last image you can see that the laf.img was indeed created during part 1 and I do have a copy in the folder "bootloader_unlock_part1" is just the push and the last part that I cannot finish. I still boot the phone and I am able to use as if nothing happened.

Nevermind, after I bricked and unbricked my phone I used the LAF Recovery Multitool and I was able to finish flashing the recovery and complete everything as supposed.

Thanks!

PS.
If you are getting this message when you plug in your phone into the usb:

fastboot_init()
error:allocating memory for ssd buffer
usb init ept @ 0X7ab1000
udc_start()
--reset--
--portchange--
fastboot: processing commands

Dont do anything else just take out your battery while keeping the phone pluged. Then you are going to reinsert the battery BUT!! (LISTEN) you will press and hold the up button and power button before inserting the battery. THATS HOW I GOT THE DOWNLOAD MODE. Then just use the LG Flash tool 2014 (you should find it in other threads) and play with it. It should let you flash.

Upvote 0
I have tried and tried several apps on MS32310c, and it is nearly impossible to get it again ;-; can someone explain my problem, is it because my original phone cord is broken and I can't use my new one? Help ;-;
You need to get back to MS32310b and then root. Boot into fastboot, then use LG flash tool to flash 10b kdz (follow unbricking guide)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones