• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help connection optimizer problem..

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Maniacmojo
Upvote 0
Im afraid to tell ya that i dont know how it works in ios..

/for the solution i posted, it seems like its working for sprint users
I got it to stop on my samsung galaxy s5 it's just there's not a way I can find on my iPod and Apple users are blowing up with the same exact problem so I assume other carriers phones are going to have the same issue soon

Upvote 0
Hi guys,
I recently encountered a problem which my connection optimizer is keep poping up(every 30sec to few min.) That says

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Success</TITLE></HEAD><BODY>Success</BODY></HTML>

I dont know why this is keep popping up.its really annoying that it pops up like every 30 sec.. I am bit scared that if my phone is hacked by some1??
I am using Galaxy S5, android 5.0
Lolipop i think. And my phone is rooted.
Have to use chrome for this fix to come up------>That link takes me to a blank sprint help page with a link to all tutorials...no fix

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi guys,
I recently encountered a problem which my connection optimizer is keep poping up(every 30sec to few min.) That says

I dont know why this is keep popping up.its really annoying that it pops up like every 30 sec.. I am bit scared that if my phone is hacked by some1??

go to more networks then mobile network then connection optimization then unclick it. works fine now help spread the message on android

Reactions: TheRH
Upvote 0
Hi guys,

It's happening to me as well! I have an htc & Galaxy S5. I really want to know what is going on

Upvote 0
I had the same problem....
Started to freak....
Decided to try the wifi optimizer to see if it was the issue...
I did a "FORCE STOP" on the app in the app manager AND IT INSTANTLY TOOK CARE OF IT...
That was 30 minutes ago and has not came back.

Note: the optimizer updated earlier today automatically even though I have all app set to "NO AUTO UPDATES"
Still not sure why or how this one slipped through with out specific approval!

Upvote 0
YOU HAVE THIS???

NO PROBLEM
Here Is The Fix-

The wifi optimizer is the issue...

I did a "FORCE STOP" on the app in the app manager AND IT INSTANTLY TOOK CARE OF IT...

That was that was nearly an hour ago now and still no trouble running any of my apps....

Note: the optimizer updated earlier today automatically even though I have all app set to "NO AUTO UPDATES"

Still not sure why or how this one update slipped through with out specific approval BUT it did....and that I am going to have to look into further!!!

Upvote 0
Started to freak....
Decided to try the wifi optimizer to see if it was the issue...
That was 30 minutes ago and has not came back.

Still not sure why or how this one slipped through with out specific approval!

Hi guys,

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones