• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

POTUS - 45.... GOD HELP us!!!!!!

i saw a post by someone and made me laugh...

"I don’t know – it’s hard for me to see any Trump ties to Russia… except for the Flynn things and the Manafort thing and the Tillerson thing and the Sessions thing and the Kushner thing and the Carter Page thing and the Roger Stone thing and the Felix Sater thing and the Boris Ephsteyn thing and the Rosneft thing and the Gazprom thing and the Sergey Gorkov banker thing and the Azerbaijan thing and the “I love Putin” thing and the Donald Trump, Jr. thing and the Sergey Kislyak thing and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing and the Russian Business Interests thing and the Emoluments Clause thing and the Alex Schnaider thing and the hack of the DNC thing and the Guccifer 2.0 thing and the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing and the Russians mysteriously dying thing and Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing and the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king thing and the Russian fertilizer king’s plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing and the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing and the Wilbur Ross with his Cyprus bank thing and Trump not releasing his tax returns thing and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing and the election hacking thing and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing and the Steele Dossier thing and the Leninist Bannon thing and the Sally Yates can’t testify thing and the Sally Yates firing thing* and the intelligence community’s investigative reports thing and Trump’s reassurance that the Russian connection is all “fake news” thing and Spicer’s Russian Dressing “nothing’s wrong” thing and Trump warning the Russians and Syrians before the Bombing thing* and the Trump refusing to provide Flynn's foreign ties documents to Congress thing* and Flynn's illegal Turkish lobbying was paid for the Russians thing* and Flynn's illegal lobbying for Russia thing* and the Trump asking Comey for a "loyalty oath" thing* and Trump lying to the world about Comey saying he's not being investigated thing* and the Trump firing Comey thing* and the Trump or stooges lying to the world about why he fired Comey with 3 different lies* and Trump hosting Russian foreign minister and ambassador one day after to demonstrate his authoritarian street cred* and the finding out that Trump actually tried to fire Robert Mueller in June 2017 thing and the claim by trump that the Russia investigation is over some unrefunded golf club fees to Robert Mueller thing... And the Maria Butina / KGB / NRA thing and the slavish affection Trump showed to Putin Helsinki thing And Trump saying he believed Putin over ALL the US intelligence agencies thing So there’s probably nothing, all of this must be normal, just a bunch of separate dots with no connection whatsoever."

long post.. lots of dots..
but funny thing is.. there are double more dots .. NOT listed here.!!!!

and I am 100% sure.. Mueller already has all the connections lines.
and getting more... every week....
waiting for the Blue Wave in November.. then lower the BOOOM!!!

Upvote 0
what a crazy f-ed up reality show we are living in....

I saw on a talk show.. one of the guests... they said this is a possibility:
if Frump gets indicted and convicted.. but does NOT get impeached...
we could have a POTUS in prison .. running the USofA!!!!

F-ed UP!!!!!
meh. The capital of Massachusetts was run from jail. Boston MA is a microcosm of the US always.
New York, New York just have better publicists.

Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0
what is wrong with Drumph and family????

Saudi citizens attack us on 9/11 and kill over 3k us citizens!
Saudi committed chemical attack Syria
Saudi kills a resident of usa... a journalist

Drumph and family are traitors!!!!!

There doesn't seem to be any correlation in your statement between the Prez (the 1st and last line) and what Middle East has done..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
he backs the king of Saudi....
ignores their crimes .. so he can make a buck..

for most big crimes.. and especially in politics... follow the money.
drump is monetarily involved with them... and needs to deflect investigations in this matter.
and if he is covering for them... the attackers in 9/11... then he is a traitor.
sure.. that is my hypothesis.

same as his lovin putin.. my hypothesis is that putin owns drump and family.
he is covering for them.... = traitor

this man does nothin for free... and it is all about the $$
not about the people!

1+1 = 2

Upvote 0
yes... it is that time again... hear me bitch!!!

PUTIN is happy... and confident about USA downfall...
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/putin-fall-of-us-hegemony-mistakes_us_5bc91ac9e4b0a8f17eeaabce

guess who is responsible for this outcome?
and which party is helping the orange fat golfing IDIOT sell USA to make his presidency profitable for his family pocket? did he not say that he would do just that?

hhhhmmmm...
where are the smart americans? that can stop this?
see past agent-orange lies and destruction..

agent orange....
that is a good nickname for him... agent orange! he is a biological weapon!....fits

Upvote 0
why do people keep pointing to the past???
to ignore the clear PRESENT danger!!

look at hilary's past crimes ( real or not)
she might have put USA in danger.. MIGHT!!!
she is gone.. Obama is gone!!!!

look at some-thing-over-there. do NOT look at-agent-orange.
open your eyes and mind to the hear and now

see the problem and the danger.. and the threat... and the harm.
that is happening in real time..in the present. to people NOW!!!

do not just ignore.. and hope.. wish ...it will fix itself!!!

Upvote 0
wow.. i guess your deflection works with .. trumpsters.

drumph has nothing to do with 9/11
saudis do

nobody is talking about migrating to saudi

but if you want.. we can talk about tax cuts.
for the rich and corps
creating a loss in gov revenues to pay for needed functions

so lets cut education
healthcare
and higher taxes for the mid to low income brackets.

our national debt is going to skyrocket...

once all this finally sinks in the deplorable's thick head..
the republicans and drump family will be out of office.
damage will be done

and some how .. they will blame it on hilary and oboma
who are NOT in POWER

Upvote 0
i am glad to hear that DPB

but i see other non-drumph supporters .. looking away from Agent-Orange.
because all the crazy shiit he does. it just gets old.. and you start to be desensitize to it all.
they get tired of hearing...
dont want to see it any more...
dont want to think about it again...

kind of like the drug dealer in the neighborhood... just down the street.
after cops come a hundred times.. and make noise (start a fake FBI investigation into sexual-assault), but nothing is done.
people to ignore and live their life as best they can.
while the drug dealer is making money ..killing our young and community.

they try to find a way to work with them..
but after all they BS they do. how can you still give them the opportunity?

I sure hope .. americans... wake up before the mid-terms.
vote .. blue wave
so that we can do some real investigation... find the real truth
send the real criminals to jail
right the ship
win back trust for the judicial and legislative branch of gov.

Upvote 0
i think we need to get rid of big money donations from politics. no more lobbyists.

if we create a Gov budget for candidates to use for their campaign...each will have a certain fair and equal budget. we will get more honest players.

yes.. taxes will have to pay for it!
but.. we are actually paying for it indirectly right now.. and MORE so.
this would reduce.. public costs!

big money can still donate.. but it goes into the main pool for ALL candidates to use.
evenly... across all parties.

Upvote 0
yes.. i agree on... looking at candidates closer. BUT......
message seems to be lies to get elected.
then do the opposite!

me.. i look at how they vote on policies that matter to me.
and my family.. and OUR (me and you) future.

all the republicans.. have great messages. (mostly lies).
and when time to vote... they DO NOT listen to their communities.
they listen to their pockets and how fills them more.
then they spin a lie to cover the truth.
and deplorables eat it up.

Upvote 0
better and cheaper healthcare.. sure sure.. where?
bring back coal!!! clean coal .. LOL!!!!! hahaha
new infrastructure... still looking.
better world trade.. tariffs have killed the farmers.. and blue collar workers.

there are many things he promised..
he did NOT do. for the poor.
but the rich are doing great! thumbs up :)

DPB.. you are only passing on the spin and lies.
he is hurting the lower class of america!

Reactions: dontpanicbobby
Upvote 0
they want it.. because they are being lied too...
they have been hoodwinked.. and brainwashed.

their hate and bias is being used to screw them over.

you using comments like.. "He is doing what he promised" .. "they getting what they want".
is NOT helping.. but helping the lies gain credit!
this type of talk needs to stop.

he only helps himself.. and fuccckk over americans!
he is selling out to other countries for $$$$$...
he is selling out to large corp for $$$$$
he is a traitor to americans!!!!!
he is a traitor to honest people
he is a traitor to victims
he is a traitor to enviroment
TRAITOR

he wins.. we loose
i am tired of him winning

Upvote 0
And we're tired or your excessive whining and putting words in other ppl's mouths, Lmao. Just because you repeat yourself over & over doesn't automatically make it true. No, we are not jumping on you 'Blue Wave' because they're just as full (if not more, actually) of deceits as you like to portray others of having.. JS.. I agree with DPB, we need better candidates all around. I doubt the Prez will make it another term but I'm sure that I'm not the only one still scared of Democrats taking control of anything or we'll bee seeing another thousand laws passed in secret like Obama did. Trump may not be making smart decisions lately but it sure looks more transparent that anything most Democrats have ever facilitated.. Republicans may have one or two bad apples but the Democrat faction in Washington are simply all rotten to their core

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones