• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recent content by AfroThunder

  1. A

    Stuck on bootscreen?

    Oh dear. So, I recently 'upgraded' to CM7, but today I decided I'd prefer to restore a backup. Unfortunately, I discovered that it was an earlier backup of the same rom, and took the battery out of the phone after the restoration process had started. (It got to 'checking M5 sum' or something...
  2. A

    Help 3UK 2.1 problems

    Hi everyone, I've just updated my Hero to 2.1 on 3uk but I've got some queries- First off, am I the only one missing features of 2.1? Features like the 3D photo gallery and new app page/launcher aren't there, could they be found in other networks' updates? Secondly, I use Advanced Task...
  3. A

    Root Simplest ROM installation?

    Hey everyone, I've had an HTC Hero (GSM, 3UK) for the past few weeks, and have been trying to root it in order to get a custom ROM on, like VillainROM 12. I've had no success trying various methods, although can factory reset phone/SD card if needed, and can't find any simple answers for...
  4. A

    Root SDK driver transfer

    Hey everyone, I've just bought an HTC Hero on 3UK, build number 2.73.771.73 CL#94055 release-keys (and I'm new here!), and I'm really enjoying it. Thought I could get more out of it by trying to root it, but I'm really having trouble. Ended up on the Goldcard method after 'Unrevoked'...
Back
Top Bottom