• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recent content by freshjr

  1. F

    Phone or Virgin Mobile is garbadge {Bad Signal} Anyone else?

    My signal sucks and I think it might be the phone. I mean seriously motorola, when designing a phone DO NOT skimp on the antenna. First and foremost this is a phone. If this was stronger than an atrix but got bad signal I wouldn't want it. Signal should always be a greater priority then...
  2. F

    possible issues is this normal?

    I have a couple things I noticed about my Motorola triumph that I scooped up early from best buy and I am hoping you can tell if this is common or did I receive a bad batch 1. screen flickers when turned on off or coming back from standby 2. light leaks from bottom of bezzle 3. lcd color red...
Back
Top Bottom