• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recent content by gorcio

  1. G

    Calendar sync - no reminders

    Does anybody have any idea how to make reminders sync together with calendar ? I have tried setting up pop-up reminders, email reminders and both ... and they work just fine with web access, but not on the default phone calendar ... That was the case with Froyo, this is the case with Gingerbread
  2. G

    Root Ginger for JQ3/JPY/JS2 ?

    Has anybody heard about upgrade for sim-free phones running JQ3/JPY/JS2 ? Bought mine in Germany via Amazon.de ... would love to upgrade ...
  3. G

    Help Many problems after changing SIM card-HELP !!!

    Hello everyone, since two days, I have experienced problems sending text messages - every single attempt ended up with "Message not sent" response. (BTW - very useful and descriptive message). To check if there was anything wrong with my android (2.2.1), I have put in my friend's sim card...
Back
Top Bottom