• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recent content by joe71

  1. joe71

    Random Thought Thread

    I knew it! I knew who the master mind was behind the whole lioness season three story line. What I didn't see coming is their ultimate end goal
  2. joe71

    Rant Thread - What really grinds your gears?

    So I am at terminal yard switching trucks which is a major pain :thumbsdowndroid::mad:(n)o_O. As I am walking back to the truck i see what I think is some cheer leader standing under a light holding a hockey stick, immediately my first thought was i am absolutely not in the mood to deal with...
  3. joe71

    Fatalities - 2026

    I don't know anyone posted about this, but Actor Patrick Muldoon died back in April. He was a A list celebrity in the 90s, then went low key working mostly in television shows and movies in the 2000's with some movies,
  4. joe71

    Favorite Coffee

    One can never have enough tumblers :D :thumbsupdroid:. I have at least one at home and probably another three or four in storage
  5. joe71

    Fatalities - 2026

    How can anyone not like Scooby? I grew up when the transformers, go bots, moto bots and robotech was all the crazed. I think at one time I had over a hundred of the various transformer toys
  6. joe71

    Fatalities - 2026

    Francisco Resendez, voice actor of 'Scooby-Doo' and 'Attack on Titan' passes away at 85 Mr. Resendez passed away yesterday
  7. joe71

    Fatalities - 2026

    Twenty years ago this month we lost Steve Irwin the crocodile hunter :saddroid:
  8. joe71

    What are you drinking right now?

    Today is another great Grogg and Fog day :thumbsupdroid: :D drinking mountain grog coffee and a london fog tea
  9. joe71

    Rant Thread - What really grinds your gears?

    I haven't spoken with my sister in nearly forty years, my family just wasn't close and still isn't
  10. joe71

    Post Your Last Purchase

    Socks :mad: :thumbsdowndroid:o_O I have been loosing socks, I probably had a month of socks and somewhere, some how i managed to get down to roughly ten days
  11. joe71

    Post Your Last Purchase

    My last movie at a theater was minions 2. I don't go to the movies because they trigger my migraines
  12. joe71

    Fatalities - 2026

    Dolly was one of those extremely rare people, everyone truly loved and couldn't find anything negative to say about
  13. joe71

    Fatalities - 2026

    I remember her from the series Coach.
  14. joe71

    Fatalities - 2026

    Only one sharp dress man left :saddroid:
  15. joe71

    Favorite Coffee

    Today's selection :thumbsupdroid:
Back
Top Bottom