• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recent content by sid.16

  1. sid.16

    Help Battery, heating and Lag in my S3

    Hello everyone! This is Sid. I have been using my Galaxy S3 since the September in 2012. I bought it in my home country India (so it is the international version) and have been using as an unlocked GSM phone since (We do not have operators giving the option of contracts, so you have to buy the...
  2. sid.16

    Note 4 or Galaxy S6 or avoid Samsung at all?

    I have spent almost 2 and a half years on my Galaxy S3 and as my phone is becoming increasingly difficult to use, I am looking for an upgrade. I am not at all an apple fan (I actually regret buying a MacBook Pro, as this has severely limited my computer's versatility and at the same time I have...
Back
Top Bottom