• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recent content by skorpeo

  1. S

    Help Please help - Cannot tether?

    I am trying to tether my computer but I am unable to pair my Droid x with my Win 7 laptop. I've been following the instructions on the net. Is there anything I'm doing wrong? I turned on the bluetooth feature and then went to the wifi & networks and made the phone discoverable. It has a time...
  2. S

    Help droid x not recognized by laptop

    This is weird. My wife and I both have droid x's purchased same day. I connected my wifes X to my laptop, the laptap goes through the install process and tells me that I'm missing a driver. I also notice that the X is charging. I disconnected it and connected my X and nothing. No charge no...
Back
Top Bottom