• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[MOD]- Google Apps "PICO" GAPPS Package - Latest Release!

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted User

So originally this was remodded for my GamerROM OS for the nexus 6, but wanted to share it with yall in case you all wanted a package that installed pico but did NOT include "GoogleTTS" as a pre-installed system application.

To be very honest i really thought it was hard to modify a gapps package due to its weired installation method, but after data mining & learning more on how it works, i can force the installer to what to install just flash as a normal zip after you flash a OS and should work on all devices and i fully tested it before i released it!

Download: https://mega.nz/#!pBYHhAKI!QXpP8SLqTIZrhdz9bwmXqdo6B58R3JzwaL1xDju4zfU

Yes just forced it not to install GoogleTTS cause who uses GoogleTTS

that's what I saw that the app is still in the zip, it just does not install, and do not you think it would be better to delete it from the zip or use the instalasion files and put the apps?

I didnt delete it because the gapps still reads it just not installs it

at least you managed to make it not installed, and cres that you can make a universal zip as the gapps

Back
Top Bottom