• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Audio Balance

I still fail to see why left right balance cannot be done unless my Pixel 2 is rooted and a third party app is installed. Some people have hearing issues, some headphones don't work properly and sound may be already unbalanced. This feature is a must. Please include it.

Your request will do a lot better if you submit it to the Android developers via Settings > About phone > Send feedback about this device. This forum is not affiliated with those developers in any way.

Also, you might see if the option at Settings > Accessibility > Mono audio helps you in any way.

I still fail to see why left right balance cannot be done unless my Pixel 2 is rooted and a third party app is installed. Some people have hearing issues, some headphones don't work properly and sound may be already unbalanced. This feature is a must. Please include it.
Just want to re-emphasize what @codesplice already posted. The feature is already existing, just set your phone to use 'Mono audio'. Then whenever there is actual stereo separation in whatever content your viewing/listening to, the audio will be the same mono signal going out both the left and right sides of your headphones.

Back
Top Bottom