• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone else really like AquaMail pro?

I finally found a email app that looks very classy and organized. I love the split screen down the middle where u have all your email accounts on one side and emails on the other . And the small font plus dark mode really makes this app shine !

Thoughts?

Used to love it. Then the dev sold to Mobi systems, and I was never as comfortable (they did a few things early on that caused doubts, such as a bit of spamming and adding analytics without tellin anyone). They addressed these, but I was never comfortable with the new owners, so after a while I moved on.

Nothing had gone bad with the user experience, I just didn't have the same feeling for the app because of the change of ownership. I gather that ads have got worse, but I always used the paid version so that would not have been an issue. I'm sure it's still one of the better email apps.

Used to love it. Then the dev sold to Mobi systems, and I was never as comfortable (they did a few things early on that caused doubts, such as a bit of spamming and adding analytics without tellin anyone). They addressed these, but I was never comfortable with the new owners, so after a while I moved on.

Nothing had gone bad with the user experience, I just didn't have the same feeling for the app because of the change of ownership. I gather that ads have got worse, but I always used the paid version so that would not have been an issue. I'm sure it's still one of the better email apps.

Yeah the paid version has no ads . Maybe the refresh
rate and how quick and snappy the app is what draw me too it.

I've been using it for about 6 months now and also have the Pro version, which I believe is on sale again now. I like it and also agree with Hadron, once they sold, but I was tired of the actual Gmail that I needed a change. I still use the Gmail app on my spare emails to test it out on updates, and I must say the Gmail app is getting better though. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom