• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

google chrome lost my passwords

ushuaia13

Lurker
Hey, I had saved my usernames and passwords on google chrome - autofill on my android lenovo tab 3, so when I wanted to sign in to my google accounts there were everything remembered by chrome and I didnt need to fill neither username nor passwords, but then unfortunately my android made some sync and after that everything was deleted without warning and there is just one my main google account where should be sync everything.
Do you know if its possible to return the settings to previous? Or how to get back to the previous cache (cookies)? I know there are some possibilities if its chrome in Windows or Mac, but how to find the browser data on Android if I cant save the data on my PC through USB (I can see only media but not system or browser data or caches).
There are no passwords saved on my google account (it wasnt sync to https://passwords.google.com/), but passwords was remembered by the chrome through different websites where I was log in by my google accounts.

Thank you for some advices!

I can to my main google account where should be everything saved, but I had autofill in the browser google chrome and now there are no saved usernames and passwords like before the sync, it seems like the chrome doesnt remember it after the sync (it was everything deleted by the sync beside my main account).
Maybe it should be in some cache from the past, right? But I dont know how to get back the previous data on the browser.

Back
Top Bottom