• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[AD-FREE] CalcPP - The Beautiful Calculator You Will Love

Hi guys!

I had been looking for calculators that don't have ads, have many functions with clean and modern design, but most of them didn't meet my expectation. So, I decided to make my own, so I can implement any cool functions that I wish others have. This is the first project that I spend so much time on it, and I just want to know what do you think about it.

And after months of months of designing, implementing and testing, I released the first version of CalcPP (It is Calc++, but that term is not good to find on Play Store, so I changed it).

YOU CAN GET IT FROM HERE: CalcPP - Powerful Calculator With No Ads

What features it currently has:

- No Ads. I was annoyed by ads, so I decided not adding anything can affect your experience

- After checking other calculators on Play Store, I decided to implement first 9 calculators and converters. From standard/health/money mode for everyday uses to unit/time zone/currency converters. (I already had a to-do list of what are going to appear on the next updates, but if you have any ideas, please let me know)

- I love calculator with more customized interface, so I support color scheme and theme. You can choose from the collection, and more will be added or removed based on your feedback.

- Although I'm not a English native speaker, I prefer using English as my primary language. But I still support localization. If you request any language, please let me know. I will try to translate it to any language.

- And more features will appear in the future.

H0oxgFJ8bLccY6UnKmXt1K0t2UbqeHiZb6VfhgmTeafRG9TLHhVHkWOzoNdTgSD_SEQ=w1536-h754-rw
1ynixU__mohEmOuy-hLTDrV1epcjogbg1AhVwoP7n1cCQhlGgX7iT9h9dGIaiEcWFw=w1536-h754-rw

What is going to appear in the next releases:

- New themes
- More calculators and converters
- More languages and options
- Whatever you think should be added, just leave your feedback!

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Today, I released the next update for CalcPP. You can get it from Google Play Store

What's new:
★ 4 new backgrounds
★ Full screen mode
★ Body fat calculator
★ Options: Do not modify input after pressed "=" button
★ Credit: Thanks everyone who supports me!

What's updated:
• Convert currency back and forth without swapping
• Show base exchange rates
• BMI height in metric changed from meter to centimeter

What's fixed:
• BMI calculator sometimes produce strange results
• Calculator's title

Hi guys! I just found some issues and released new update today!
Version 1.1.5
Bugs fix and some improvements!
- Fix issues that cause crash on some devices
- Expand touch area for some inputs
- Fix visual issues of navigation bar in full screen mode
- Other minor improvements

I just tried your CalcPP app and must say it's stacked very well with a lot of options. If there are any pre signed versions of these apps or source code available, I may be able to include them in my ROMs I build.. I'm really impressed with and like this calculator

I just tried your CalcPP app and must say it's stacked very well with a lot of options. If there are any pre signed versions of these apps or source code available, I may be able to include them in my ROMs I build.. I'm really impressed with and like this calculator
Many thanks! And if you need an unsigned version, just let me know, I will send you!

I didn't think I needed this until I saw it and realized I need this. Thanks for the hard work, and thank you as well for deciding to not include ads in the app either

I didn't think I needed this until I saw it and realized I need this. Thanks for the hard work, and thank you as well for deciding to not include ads in the app either

Many thanks! If you find it helpful, please leave your review and rating also on Play Store, it will motivate me a lots!

Hi everyone! Today I released a big update! I also redesigned the icon and snapshots image.

aFqym0hCOHubavYIZTzj9EONZgR-I-pEwSHNJhFTHkm7aETim2Suu61SkEdVUiq8hfg=s180-rw

Some changes:
★ Dark Mode!
★ Supports operations between two currency
★ History Inline Mode! Now you can see your previous calculation on screen
★ Option switch between scientific notation and normal notation
★ Optimized resource, smaller size of app!
★ Change app icon!

+ Full screen mode and animation for Settings
+ Change "00" button to "exp"
+ Fix issues that cause crash in some cases
+ Fix missing "Brown" color scheme

Hi everyone, today I introduce a next update!

Version 1.6
Improve User Experience
+ Options Screen now has custom background and full transparent!
+ Expand function button is bigger and easier to touch

Fix Bugs
+ Fix dark mode missing on some places
+ Fix errors that crash on some devices
+ Fix issue when change Dark Mode several times
+ Fix History Inline Mode issues

You can get it from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thgdev.calc

Hi guys! Sorry for taking so long without an update. Today I released the next update for CalcPP!

Version 1.7
NEW

- Updated currency converter API for more accurate results!
- Added new option to see the full history entries! Just long press for more options!
- (Theme) Added more backgrounds
FIXED
- Fixed time zone error on some devices

I've got a suggestion to improve a feature I might use regularly. In the currency converter the default is USD to USD, so I set it to CNY(Chinese Yuan) to GBP(GB Pound) which is what I mostly need. But if I exit the calculator app it goes back to the default USD to USD, which a rather useless default for all users, like I know $1 = $1. It would be much more useful and convenient if it kept and remembered the currencies the user set or used previously.

Last edited:
I've got a suggestion to improve a feature I might use regularly. In the currency converter the default is USD to USD, so I set it to CNY(Chinese Yuan) to GBP(GB Pound) which is what I mostly need. But if I exit the calculator app it goes back to the default USD to USD, which a rather useless default for all users, like I know $1 = $1. It would be much more useful and convenient if it kept and remembered the currencies the user set or used previously.

Thanks mike, I already considered adding it to this update but there were some critical issues, so I decided to delay it to the next update.

Version 1.8
I released it much quicker than previous versions due to critical bugs.
MAJOR ISSUES FIXED
+ Fix app crash when using World Time Converter
+ Fix angle unit converter
PREVIEW BEFORE BUYING
+ You can see some snapshots before unlocking the premium!

Hi everyone, I just released a new version of CalcPP!

Version 1.9
Bug Fix and Improvement

- Fix square root and cube root button issue
- Fix parse date format
- Fix remove numbers before decimal point cause the application to crash
- Remove animation when changing settings
- Unit converter pop-up in dark mode and theme mode is easier to read
- Currency converted pair is now saved for future uses

Back
Top Bottom