• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone starting to notice battery fade?

Papamalo

Android Enthusiast
It seems like my battery is draining faster. I have another one, (stock) and just wondering if anyone else was noticing the same thing.
Thanks!

It wouldn't last long for a battery which has been used 2 or 3 or more years, maybe you need change a new original battery or tested battery

Is the new v40 or V50 coming out, have you recently updated your phone..??
I'm confused. Do the v40 or V50 have anything to do with my phone? and by "Update", do You mean the latest android PIE update? No. I thought about it, but I am not sure it's worth the trouble unless it can bring back my lost youth and innocence.
Thanks!

How long did you use your phone?

Batteries usually lose about 10% its original capacity each year. If you are a heavy user the figures could be more dramatic

I'm confused. Do the v40 or V50 have anything to do with my phone? and by "Update", do You mean the latest android PIE update? No. I thought about it, but I am not sure it's worth the trouble unless it can bring back my lost youth and innocence.
Thanks!
Because AAPL likes to push hidden OTA updates that slow everything down so much that it makes you WANT to get the new phone coming out.. I simply wouldn't put it past anyone else, (mfgr) trying to be like them. Was only a question in reference to compare

Back
Top Bottom