• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

OxygenOS update 9.0.14 for 6T & 9.0.6 for 6

ironass

Extreme Android User
OnePlus has begun the OTA, (Over The Air), rollout of their new stable OxygenOS firmware, 9.0.14, for OnePlus 6T and McLaren and 9.0.6 for OnePlus 6 users.

As always, there will be a limited roll out initially, followed by the global roll out in a few days.

Changelog:

System
  • Updated Android Security Patch to 2019.5
  • General bug fixes and improvements
Bluetooth
  • Support for Quick Pairing of Bullets Wireless 2 added
  • Improved stability and compatibility of Bluetooth
Launcher
  • Improved confirm password UI for hidden space
Camera (OnePlus 6T)
  • Optimized photo quality from the front camera
Bug fix
  • Fixed issue with ringtone for SMS
  • Fixed issue with speed dial getting cleared
  • Fixed issue loading credentials required WiFi requiring Login
Camera version is still 3.0.16

This is the 9th official, stable, update for the 6T in 210 days

(N.B. OxygenOS 9.0.14 is not available for the T-Mobile carrier minority variant)

Last edited:
I have the Tmo Version 6t and they just perm unlocked it but when I try to update there is no 3dot option to do it from file. Just says no Updates available.

Hell. Lol thank you

I have the Tmo Version 6t and they just perm unlocked it but when I try to update there is no 3dot option to do it from file. Just says no Updates available.

Hell. Lol thank you
The T-Mobile (USA) carrier minority variant runs a totally different OS to the global model and is controlled and released by T-Mobile (USA).

To receive global updates on your unlocked phone, you will first need to convert it to the global firmware. See...

T-Mobile 6T to Global model Conversion (WITHOUT unlocked bootloader/SIM unlock!)

Back
Top Bottom