• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help with game development

So I have started making a game in Android Studios. So far, all it does is when you click a button, it generates 2 random cards. If you click it again, it generates 2 more random cards replacing where the first ones were. However, even though this seems simple enough, I am getting messages that it skipped 30 frames and is doing too much work on the main thread. How do I fix this? This is also my first time using android forums so is it appropriate to ask questions concerning topics like this?

This is also my first time using android forums so is it appropriate to ask questions concerning topics like this?
Welcome to Android Forums! :)

Yes, it's perfectly fine to post such questions.

One thing you might want to do, though, is use our handy-dandy Android Development board. There you'll find lots of people seeking and giving help specifically about development.

Take some time to explore the rest of the site, too, and feel free to jump in and participate wherever you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom