• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's New In the Google Pixel?

driodUser

Hey guys I'm going to purchase the Google Pixel 8. Can you describe the new features in the model? What different variations are available? Is it even any good to purchase the Google Pixel 8?

Thanks for everyone's feedback!

I just picked up the Google Pixel 8 Pro and got the Pixel Watch 2 for free with the promo. Love it so far!

I have been using Samsung phones for awhile now so it will take some getting used to but along with the Watch 2 I am really happy I made the switch if only for the sake of trying something new.

The camera is great but admittedly, thus far, I prefer the results of Samsung cameras more. And I'm slightly obsessed with the zoom zoom features.

I haven't had time to really dive into all the new features - I've spent a lot of time just getting the phone set up - but in my opinion you can't beat the price for a flagship.

I wish the Watch 2 battery life was better though! However it does charge FAST!

I also have the Pixel 8 Pro, not the Pixel 8. It's probably best to link you to the Google Blog on the Pixel 8 & Pixel 8 Pro so no new features are missed:

Meet Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro, our newest phones

Rob got the Pixel 2 watch for free with his Pixel 8 Pro. I took a different discount. I currently use Google Fi as one of my wireless carriers so I purchased my Pixel 8 Pro through Google Fi and got a $400 discount. I also traded my old Pixel phone in.

I've been happy with the Pixel 8 Pro

Last edited:
I purchased my Pixel 8 Pro through Google Fi and got a $400 discount. I also traded my old Pixel phone in.

That's a great deal. I'd have traded in my Galaxy but it goes for about 27 cents when considering the cracked lenses and screen and body etc!

The reply's are great and are helpful. I'm going to use all this feedback. Anyone else willing to reply their opinion?

Back
Top Bottom