• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Netflix will be the global home of the NFL's two Christmas Day marquee games

FYI :

Screenshot_20240515_132258_X.jpg

Since the NFL doesn't realize what they are doing other than making more money, when they realize they are losing fans they won't be able to figure out why. They'll have meetings on losing fans, and it will look like this:

I hear people complain the price of beer is too high. Let's have a half priced beer night

Everyone uses Facebook and Instagram, we need to advertise more on Facebook and Instagram

Maybe the game is too long, let's eliminate time outs in the 4th quarter

Should we try a comedian in the broadcast booth again to make the game more fun?

Between fantasy football and sports betting allowed in most every state, I'm afraid there will always be a paying audience for NFL games. Those that aren't willing to pay to watch ( me ) are just going to be out of the loop. It's sad to see a sport I love ruined by greed. It is the American way however. I guess I should be thankful I got to watch football most of my life.

Between fantasy football and sports betting allowed in most every state, I'm afraid there will always be a paying audience for NFL games. Those that aren't willing to pay to watch ( me ) are just going to be out of the loop. It's sad to see a sport I love ruined by greed. It is the American way however. I guess I should be thankful I got to watch football most of my life.

Sad, but true.

Just got a text from a buddy. You will need ESPN Plus for Monday Night Football Week 7 Chargers vs Cardinals.

ESPN Plus is not a TV channel. You will need to download the ESPN app.

ESPN’s 2024-25 Monday Night Football Schedule: 25 Games Featuring Multiple Appearances by Super Bowl Champion Chiefs, NFC Champion 49ers, the Cowboys, Bills, Lions, and More; MVPs Lamar Jackson and Aaron Rodgers Also on the Slate More than Once
If you weren't such a snowflake and blocked me, you'd know that already :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom