• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon trade in deals with cell phones..

I generally don't like the idea of trade-ins, as I've found that it's usually the better deal to sell the old phone on Swappa or ebay. Trade-in deals with a carrier almost always involve owing the carrier money on the old device, and shifting the debt to the new device (which means the consumer is, in effect, renting their phone). I would recommend paying the device off as fast as possible, saving up a little each payday for a new device, buying the new phone UNLOCKED from the manufacturer (not the carrier), and selling the old one to replenish the phone fund.

I generally don't like the idea of trade-ins, as I've found that it's usually the better deal to sell the old phone on Swappa or ebay. Trade-in deals with a carrier almost always involve owing the carrier money on the old device, and shifting the debt to the new device (which means the consumer is, in effect, renting their phone). I would recommend paying the device off as fast as possible, saving up a little each payday for a new device, buying the new phone UNLOCKED from the manufacturer (not the carrier), and selling the old one to replenish the phone fund.
Thank you man, I try to trade in my moto z 2 ages ago,no comply.
I still use it as a bathroom clock.

The Darling Bride has an old Galaxy Tab S4 that is worthless on the market - but does a fantastic job as a huge desk clock with day/date/time and weather. It sits on our end table in the den, quietly doing its job well.

Yeah My mother's spam wanted her to trade in for one of those fancy iphones..

Me thinking.

Well thank goodness my "dream cell" moto edge 2024 is only a few hundred.

Back
Top Bottom