• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {27/5/2012} a85_2058 rom

applicationz

HERE IS THE LINK AND THE ROM IS EDITED VERSION OF CHERRY MAGNUM 2X UPDATE AND NVMULTIDOWN TOOL IS USED TO FLASH THIS ROM
THIS ROM IS NOT UPDATE.ZIP PACKAGE EXTRACT IT AND INSTALL VIA NVMULITODWN
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/70895491/micromax_2058.zip

IMPROVEMENTS ARE (MAYBE)
BATTERY LIFE
OFFICIAL KERNEL
BETTER GAMING SUPPORT AND APP SUPPORT
THE ROM IS NOT PRE ROOTED
FOR ROOTING PLACE THIS IN MMC
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/70895491/Root.zip
AND APPLY UPDATE.ZIP
and 1 more thing the +91 problem is resolved i guess

nice rom till now working perfectly, sirf gps weak hai kai baar location cannot be found error deta hai, aur loop mobile main jub *555# dail kar ke koi bhi option send karta hu to phone flight ode main jata ha, speed bout acha hai aur main battery backup check kar raha hu, jo main jaldi hi bata dunga thanks for such a wonderful,

thanks i have tested ur rom n its stable no crash yet just backup up is low 50 percent in 3hrswith just net surfing n no gaming or music

@applicationz
It will be nice if you also mention the source of the ROMs from where you get them in all the ROM threads created by you
It will help other users too, to explore the main site

Regards,
V.C

@ applicationz
Which Baseband would you suggest

TBW780121_7674_WCDMA_V0808
TBW780121_7674_WCDMA_V0812
TBW780121_7674_WCDMA_V0902
TBW780121_7674_WCDMA_V0906
TBW780121_7674_WCDMA_V0908

Going through the 592zn website.. somewhere after translation someone mentioned
"I have been using the 0908, very good"

But I think I used to have unexpected turn offs.

This is from 592zn

Kernel compilation time is May 17, the latest(screenshot below), very smooth, boot quickly, Internet switching no problem, other aspects to be further tested, but the feeling is pretty good.
I feel this ROM is very good, learn how to make the V2058 card versions in the knife-card versions on the basis of my own use to feel good, standby power consumption can be achieved -2ma, network switch, the overall smooth and stable. The hare can reach by 5200 +.
ROM on the basis of official original, streamlining the GMS system comes with part of the software, integration and update of some commonly used software such as Baidu input method, Samsung calculator, smart scene mode, quick diagram, RE, screenshots, all-round notebook and other modified version of the Sony Ericsson start.

It even reach -1ma standby, the MS for a long time not seen, update -1ma standby last night and just a ROM ran sub screenshots my phone to install 70 + software,
Run points to reach 5200 +
Boot memory footprint of about 38% (from Kai butler to ban some of the unnecessary auto-start software)

091457tvxeb2k21ubuuoub.png

16131954iavwtl55jjhl9f.png

230904l3llx8z3zs3vb38x.png

091432vxxevykf18x1xx6e.png
091458cb56nsbucv968yy6.png

application & zeus
i want to know does the rom have a english language support
and want the free available ram of the rom is it 349mb less or more
and the website u mentioned in ur post i gone through that website were i fina post of rom for w700 running on android 2.3.7 and support full hd 1080p play back support thre r many more roms for that chinese mobile

This rom is over the top. Battery shows 100% charge. The GPRS connectivity is awesome(best of all rom):)but the battery drainage is way too much:( when using data connectivity.all n all a very good rom. If possible increase battery backup in this rom.

I installed the rom correctly. I just dont know what do you mean by "MMC" folder. I am a noob so kindly help me, where exactly should i save the file?

I am trying this ROM, it's good, but i am facing one issue in this ROM, that after few second or a minute, light on and off. please help what reason could be for the same issue..

I installed the rom correctly. I just dont know what do you mean by "MMC" folder. I am a noob so kindly help me, where exactly should i save the file?

Save it in ur phone's main memory and then switch off the phone. Press volume up + power button simultaneously till the screen turns green and then release it. Select from options to install the root file.

thanks niksss...for quick reply .one last question about rooting...do i have to turn on usb debugging and unknown source cuz i read in other post that we have to do that....thanks once again

just thought to check if i could do it correctly. I followed your instruction...released the buttons after the green screen but then screen turned blank...so i reboot my phone and this time waited for screen to turn red and then i got cmw based recovery v5.0.2.7-nvidia... there i get two option apply update from sd card and install zip from sd card...anyways I wont do anything unless i am sure about debugging should be on or off...thanks a lot in advance..

just thought to check if i could do it correctly. I followed your instruction...released the buttons after the green screen but then screen turned blank...so i reboot my phone and this time waited for screen to turn red and then i got cmw based recovery v5.0.2.7-nvidia... there i get two option apply update from sd card and install zip from sd card...anyways I wont do anything unless i am sure about debugging should be on or off...thanks a lot in advance..

u have to wait till the screen turns red than release the buttons
select install zip from sdcard
then either select
1)choose zip from sdcard
or
2)choose zip from internal sdcard
depending where u have copied the file,
then select file--->install it----->reboot system now.
it does not matter if debugging is on or off.

green type kar diya tha by mistake

guys pls suggest me agood baseband for wifi and gps i am just going to update to the baseband v0910 the zip folder contain 4 .fls file and 2 .cfg file and 1 sam folder i know that i have to neglect that sam folder but i want to know what to do with those 2 .cfg file whether i have to neglect those .cfg file also and use only those .fls file plss help me frndssssss

Back
Top Bottom