• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

3rd party dock for TF101!!..

Did any see that someone on e-bay is selling a
3rd party dock for the transformer?... I wonder how it is...??

USB Hub Dock Speaker f Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 | eBay

Having seen many, many discussions on cheaply made remote flash triggers in the camera industry, you'll get what you pay for. Which won't be much. I suspect one could find better things to spend $28+ on.

Shenzhen, just about everything from there are cheap crap or knockoffs and lasts 2-3 days once you get whatever you buy from there.

Having seen many, many discussions on cheaply made remote flash triggers in the camera industry, you'll get what you pay for. Which won't be much. I suspect one could find better things to spend $28+ on.

Very true. For some reason strobists seem to spend hours and hundreds of dollars trying to buy the cheapest triggers they can and fix them.

I bought a set of poverty-triggers in the beginning, just to make sure I was going to like using them and then spent money on a set of cyber-syncs which aren't even that expensive (less then $150 total, which in camera dollars is really cheap). I gave the cheap set to a friend to use.

Back
Top Bottom