• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root 5.0 Lollipop Rom Yet?

iiAriesii

Hey. I Am wondering has anyone built or started any 5.0 Roms yet? Please tell me if there is a rom yet. Gladly appreciate it!

Dude chill out lol
Give it some time, there's people working on CM12.1 and PAC, but you really need to give them space for now, when they push something out jump right on top of that, but for now patience is key.

Dude chill out lol
Give it some time, there's people working on CM12.1 and PAC, but you really need to give them space for now, when they push something out jump right on top of that, but for now patience is key.
Yeah 5.1.1 has been a pain so far and focus has shifted back toward 4.4.4 for the time being. At least then if the problems with lollipop don't get fixed we'll still have some cool kitkat ROMs that are much better than touchwiz.

To tell you the truth bro this phone will never see a lollipop. You might as well just accept the fact. Well until at least Samsung pushes a stock lollipop ROM which I highly doubt that's gonna happen and you can say that you read somewhere that it is,but I've dealt with Samsung since the Samsung Galaxy s1 the captivate

To tell you the truth bro this phone will never see a lollipop. You might as well just accept the fact. Well until at least Samsung pushes a stock lollipop ROM which I highly doubt that's gonna happen and you can say that you read somewhere that it is,but I've dealt with Samsung since the Samsung Galaxy s1 the captivate
Damn, It is good, As long as we have some Epic Kitkat Roms! Good Work Btw..

Back
Top Bottom