• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help A few very basic questions - sorry...

Surprisingly, I could not find this information in the users manual, so I turn now to my most helpful friends here on Phandroid.
#1 - How do I delete photos that I have taken via phone from the phone. I have downloaded them to my laptop, and no longer need them to be stored on my phone?
#2 - How do I delete text messages that have been sent and received?
#3 - Most, if not all, of the music I have downloaded is now stored on my memory card. Is there a way (or an app) to randomly play all of the songs on the list, instead of having to play one at a time?
I think that is all for now. I am sure the answers to these questions will be quite simple, nonetheless I want to thank anybody who is kind enough to take the time to fill me in. Having fun with my Event.....only semi-complaint at this time is the relatively short battery life. Oh well....I am sure that is the case with most smartphones.

#1 - How do I delete photos that I have taken via phone from the phone. I have downloaded them to my laptop, and no longer need them to be stored on my phone?
#2 - How do I delete text messages that have been sent and received?
#3 - Most, if not all, of the music I have downloaded is now stored on my memory card. Is there a way (or an app) to randomly play all of the songs on the list, instead of having to play one at a time?

1)Use any form of file browser example go to market type in file manager and download whatever initially pops up.Afterwrds go into picture/whatever your trying to delete rest is self explanatory

2)Go to messaging find whatever your trying to delete press and hold finger wise something will pop up confirming numerous options one is delete

3)Create a playlist

Back
Top Bottom