• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A look at Ice Cream Sandwich

yagya

Android Enthusiast
Ice Cream Sandwich, the latest Android 4.0 Operating System, released yesterday by Google is simply stunning and awesome. Some of the new designs and features introduced are beyound believable. The New Lock Screen, App Drawer, Modified Icons, New Launcher, etc account for beautiful design while Face Recognition, Resizable Widgets, New and Organized Settings, improved camera etc accounts for its fast and better performance.
You can know more features of android at Handy Informations: Introducing Galaxy Nexus Smartphone and Android 4.0 --aka Ice Cream Sandwich-- Operating Sytem.

Here are some screen shots of Ice Cream Sandwich:

allapps-lg.png

tasks-lg.png

Face Recognition, Unlocks device with just a glance
face-unlock-lg.png

contact-call-lg.png

You can view more screenshots here: Handy Informations: Snapshots of Ice Cream Sandwich Operating System, Latest Android 4.0 OS by Google

:):)

Enjoy viewing screenshots cause, I don't think it will come to Galaxy Mini at least for next one year --if it will ever come.:(

its really awesome...... i just enjoyed little bit of this u.i. by using ice cream sandwich 2.4 launcher, downloaded from 4shared.com.....

Don't worry we will get the full of it?? But, the only thing we need to do is wait till Samsung Or some developers port Ice Cream Sandwich to Samsung Galaxy Mini GTS5570. Patience is the key to success..... :)

yeah frnd... but are u sure that we can get it in galaxy pop?

It might take time but we sure will get it... If Samsung doesn't give it, some developers are claiming they will port it to Samsung Galaxy Mini. And if they also fail --hope that doesn't happen-- then there CM7 (if it is made official) then we might get CM9 (Ice Cream Sandwich of Cyanogen)... So, lets hope for the best to happen.:)

If one fails there are other paths.... :) Have hope...:)

Back
Top Bottom