• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Acclaim not syncing all Exchange Contacts

Hello All. Me and another person in my office both have the acclaim. We both have synced our exchange contacts to our phones without issue but now that other person noticed that some of the contacts in his list are missing. You can see them on his exchange account from Outlook but they don't sync to his phone. There doesn't seem to be anything special about these contacts, they just don't show up.

I have tried deleting and then re-adding his corporate account on the phone and although that added one contact that wasn't in there from before it is still missing quite a few. I would guess there might be 150 contacts in the list but he is missing probably 10 or less.

Anyone have any ideas to solve this issue?

Thanks.

Can you login to the gmail account online and check the contacts there? I had some that were listed in a different groups and I had to manually move them to make them show with the rest of them. Or go into the contacts on the phone, press the menu button, display options, maybe a couple of the other groups or system groups need to be checked? Hopefully this helps!

Appreciate the response but I am not having trouble syncing google contacts. I am having trouble syncing my Microsoft Exchange contacts from my company's exchange server. Those contacts are in my contacts section in Outlook.

You did however give me a good idea to look at the contact display options on the phone itself, however looking through those options for the corporate account all the contact groups are set to display so that doesn't appear to be the problem.

Any other suggestions?

Wish I had more, too bad my company doesnt use Exchange, otherwise I would try it to see if I have issues. Sorry! Good luck! Have you done any internet searches to see if you can find the solution elsewhere? Maybe contact Samsung? Wish I could have an answer for you!!

Back
Top Bottom